100% Whole-Wheat Blueberry Muffins
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 cups buttermilk
- 2 egg whites
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Coat 12 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Sift together flour and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together buttermilk, egg whites, oil and Sue Bee Honey until creamy; stir in the blueberries.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry.
- Fold together with a rubber spatula until the batter is moist yet remains slightly lumpy.
- Pour into muffin cups and bake 30 to 35 minutes.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/