Diabetic Blueberry Muffins
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1/2 stick light margarine
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line 10 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, salt; set aside.
- Beat together margarine, Splenda and Sue Bee Honey with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Alternately stir in flour mixture and milk, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- Fold in berries.
- Spoon batter into paper lined muffin cups, and bake until golden brown and a toothpick inserted comes out clean, about 25-30 minutes.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes on a wire rack.
- Remove from pan.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/