Spicy Honey-Brushed Chicken Thighs
Write a review
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine garlic powder, red pepper, paprika, cumin, salt and chili powder in a large bowl.
- Add chicken; toss to coat.
- Place chicken on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Broil chicken 5 minutes on each side.
- Combine Sue Bee Honey and vinegar in a small bowl.
- Remove chicken from oven; brush 1/4 cup honey mixture on chicken.
- Broil 1 minute.
- Remove chicken from oven and turn over.
- Brush chicken with remaining honey mixture.
- Broil 1 additional minute or until chicken is done.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/