7-Up Honey Bundt Cake
Write a review
- 1 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 2 cups sugar
- 5 eggs
- 6 oz 7-Up soda pop
- 3 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cream Sue Bee Honey, margarine, shortening and sugar together.
- Add eggs one at a time beating after each one.
- Add 7-Up and flour alternately to creamed mixture.
- Stir in lemon juice and salt.
- Pour mixture in bundt pan that has been sprayed with nonstick coating.
- Bake for 1 hour or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/