1/3 cup Sue Bee Honey
5 Tablespoons key lime juice
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
4 chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
1. In a resealable plastic bag, mix honey, key lime juice, garlic and lemon pepper.
2. Place chicken in bag, seal, and shake to coat.
3. Marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes, turning bag occasionally.
4. 2. Preheat outdoor grill for high heat.
5. 3. Gill marinated chicken about 8 minutes on each side, until no longer pink and juices run clear.
6. Discard any remaining marinade. Serves 4.