1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
1/4 cup light corn syrup
1 cup sugar
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 cup peanuts
1 teaspoon butter or margarine
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
1. Stir Sue Bee Honey, corn syrup, sugar, salt and peanuts into a 2-quart microwavable dish. (If roasted and salted peanuts are used, omit salt and add peanuts after first 4 minutes of cooking.)
2. Microwave 7 minutes, stirring well after 4 minutes.
3. After 7 minutes, add butter or margarine and vanilla, blending well.
4. Cook 1 minute more.
5. Add soda and gently stir until light and foamy.
6. Pour onto cookie sheet that has been sprayed with nonstick vegetable coating.
7. Let cool 30 to 60 minutes.
8. Store in an airtight container to o keep peanut brittle from drawing moisture.
Makes about 1 pound of peanut brittle.