1 1/4 cups Sue Bee Honey
1 cup sugar
10 cups Wheaties
1 1/2 cups peanut butter
1 tsp. vanilla
1. Spray 9x13 inch pan with nonstick vegetable spray.
2. Stir together honey, sugar and Wheaties.
3. Microwave for 3 minutes.
4. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla until well mixed.
5. Press into prepared pan.
6. Allow to cool slightly and frost with following chocolate chip frosting.
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup milk chocolate chips
2 cups butterscotch chips
1. Microwave chips together for about 2 minutes or until melted, stirring after each minute.
2. Spread on top of bars.
3. Cool completely before cutting.