1/2 cup Sue Bee Honey
1/2 cup undiluted evaporated milk or light cream
2 cups (12-ounce package) semisweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup butter or margarine
1 teaspoon grated orange peel
2 teaspoons fresh orange juice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Combine Sue Bee Honey, evaporated milk or cream, chocolate and butter in fondue pot (or heavy saucepan).
2. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth.
3. Add remaining ingredients.
4. Keep warm over low heat of fondue burner as you dip and enjoy.
5. 6 to 8 servings.
6. What to dip: fruit (strawberries, cherries or slices of apple, banana, peach, pineapple, mango), marshmallows, cookies or piece of angel food cake