1/4 cup Sue Bee Honey
1/4 cup lemon juice
3 tablespoons light soy sauce
1 teaspoon minced garlic
4 pork chops
1. Apply cooking spray to large skillet.
2. Place over medium-high heat.
3. Add pork chops to skillet and brown for 3 minutes on each side.
4. In small bowl, stir together remaining ingredients.
5. Remove chops from skillet.
6. Cover; keep warm.
7. Add Sue Bee Honey mixture to skillet.
8. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
9. Return pork chops to skillet and cook until center of chop is slightly pink.
10. Serve with mashed potatoes and greens or your favorite sides.
11. Makes 4 servings.