1/2 cup Sue Bee Honey
1/3 cup butter
3/4 cup sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/2 cup flour
1/3 cup cocoa
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
1. Cream together butter and sugar.
2. Blend in honey and vanilla.
3. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
4. In a separate bowl, combine flour, cocoa and salt.
5. Gradually stir dry mixture into creamed mixture.
6. Add nuts, if desired.
7. Pour into greased 9x9-inch pan.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan.
10. Frost with your favorite icing and add candy sprinkles.