1/2 cup Sue Bee Honey
2 pounds thinly sliced cooked ham
3 8-oz. packages cream cheese, softened
2 8-oz. packages shredded Cheddar cheese
2 Tablespoons finely chopped onion
1. In a medium microwave-safe bowl, mix cream cheese and Cheddar cheese.
2. Microwave on high heat about 45 seconds, stirring frequently until melted and smooth.
3. Mix in honey and chopped onions.
4. Lay ham slices flat and spread with cheese mixture.
5. Tightly roll up the ham slices around the mixture.
6. Cover and chill for one hour.
7. Before serving, cut roll-ups into 2-inch sections and secure with decorative toothpick, if desired.