Servings: 16 squares
1/2 cup Sue Bee Honey
1 cup butterscotch chips
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
5 cups crispy rice cereal
1 package (6 oz.) chocolate chips
1. In a small pan, combine Sue Bee Honey, butterscotch chips and peanut butter.
2. Cook over medium heat, stirring until chips and peanut butter are melted.
3. Combine cereal and Sue Bee Honey mixture in large bowl and toss to coat.
4. Press evenly into greased 9x9-inch baking pan and sprinkle evenly with chocolate chips.
5. Place under preheated oven broiler 2 minutes.
6. When chips are soft enough, spread over top of cereal mixture.