- 1/2 cup Sue Bee Honey
- 1 box cinnamon crunch cereal
- 1 box rice square cereal
- 2 cups pretzels
- 1 1/2 cups pecans
- 1 1/2 sticks butter
- 1 10-12 oz. bag peanut butter chips
- 1 10-12 oz. bag hard-coated chocolate candy pieces
- Cooking spray
Adapted from The Better Baker
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Combine the cereal, pretzels and pecans in large bowl. Set aside.
- In microwave, melt butter and honey together. Drizzle over the cereal mixture and stir to combine.
- Spread out on two cookie sheets that have been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, stirring a couple of times during baking. Be careful not to burn.
- Cool mixture completely. Add peanut butter chips and candy pieces. Store in airtight container.