1/2 cup Sue Bee Honey
28-ounce can of pumpkin
1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
1/2 cup sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup 2% milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 egg yolk
2 tablespoons melted butter
3 egg whites (whipped into soft peaks)
1 unbaked pie crust
1. Heat oven to 425 F. In large bowl beat pumpkin and yogurt until well combined.
2. Add Sue Bee Honey, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, milk, salt, egg yolk and melted butter. Mix well until all ingredients are combined. Gently fold whipped egg whites into pumpkin mixture until well blended.
3. Pour filling into unbaked pie crust. For stability place the pie pan on cookie sheet before baking. Place pie in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
4. Cover the edges of the pie crust with tin foil to prevent over-browning and reduce oven temperature to 350 F. Bake for about 1 hour or until filling is set at center of pie.
5. Remove pie from oven and cool on a baker's cooling rack.