Merry Graham’s Anytime PB Honey Goat Cheese Rice Cracker with Strawberries and Basil entry in the Sue Bee Honey Sweet Eats Recipe Contest!
Anytime PB Honey Goat Cheese Rice Cracker With Strawberries and Basil
Write a review
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Aunt Sue’s® Raw-Wild Natural Honey
- 3 teaspoons Sue Bee® Orange Honey
- 3 tablespoon peanut butter
- 3 rice crackers
- 4 ounces creamy goat cheese or cream cheese
- 6 fresh strawberries, sliced
- 9 basil leaves
- Spread 1 tablespoon peanut butter on each rice cracker.
- In a small bowl, mix goat cheese with 1 1/2 tablespoons Aunt Sue’s Raw Honey. Dollop honey-goat cheese on top of the peanut butter-rice crackers.
- Arrange strawberries and basil on top of honey goat cheese.
- Drizzle Sue Bee’s Orange Honey over the strawberries and serve.
- You can use any Aunt Sue's Honey or Sue Bee Honey for this recipe. I love using Aunt Sue’s Raw Wild Natural Honey when mixing with goat cheese because the robust flavor can stand up next to the strength of the cheese. For drizzling, I love using Sue Bee’s Orange Honey because the citrus accent complements the strawberries and basil. Serve for breakfast, brunch, lunch, snack or for a healthy dessert!
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/