Write a review
- 1 tablespoon Sue Bee® Honey
- 8 medium apples
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Remove the core from each apple, leaving a 1-1/4 inch diameter cavity down the center; set aside.
- In a blender, process the chocolate chips until they are chopped.
- In a small bowl, combine the chopped chocolate chips with the Sue Bee Honey, peanut butter and raisins.
- Stuff each apple with the mixture.
- Wrap each apple in plastic wrap and refrigerate until well chilled.
- When ready to serve, cut each apple crosswise into 1/2 inch slices.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/