Asian Chicken and Orange Salad
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons of Sue Bee® Honey
- 3 tablespoons white or unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 8 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- 1 small orange, peeled and sectioned
- 3 cups shredded or sliced cooked chicken
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Black pepper, optional
- Whisk together Sue Bee Honey, vinegar, soy sauce, vegetable oil and sesame oil in a small bowl for the dressing; set aside.
- Toss lettuce with water chestnuts and half of the onion; arrange on larger platter.
- Top with remaining onion, orange sections and chicken.
- Drizzle with dressing, sprinkle with chow mein noodles and sesame seeds and season with pepper.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/