Asian Grilled Chicken Salad
Write a review
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 8 cups mixed greens
- Place chicken breasts in a deep dish.
- In small bowl, whisk together all other ingredients except lettuce.
- Pour half of this mixture over chicken, reserving remaining half as dressing.
- Cover breasts and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat broiler or prepare grill.
- Place chicken under broiler or on grill, cooking until no longer pink in center and juices run clear, about 5-10 minutes on each side.
- Slice chicken into short strips and serve over lettuce, topped with reserved dressing.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/