Baked Apricots With Honey (Albaricoques Al Horno Con Miel)
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 apricots
- 4 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 1 pinch ground ginger
- vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Lightly butter an ovenproof dish large enough to hold the apricot halves in a single layer.
- Arrange the apricots in the dish, cut side up.
- Sprinkle the apricots with the almonds and drizzle the Sue Bee Honey over the top.
- Dust with the ginger.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the apricots are tender and the almonds golden.
- Remove from the oven and serve at once, with ice cream on the side, if you want.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/