Baked Honey Mustard Chicken
Write a review
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Arrange chicken pieces in a shallow baking dish.
- In a saucepan over med-low heat, combine remaining ingredients. Heat and stir until melted and well-blended.
- Pour over chicken pieces.
- Bake at 325 F for about 60-75 minutes (or until done); basting chicken occasionally.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/