Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 large bananas
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x5 loaf pan.
- Sift together all the dry ingredients.
- In a large bowl, cream the Sue Bee Honey, butter, brown sugar and molasses until smooth.
- Mix in the eggs one at a time. Mix in the sour cream and bananas.
- Stir in the dry ingredients just until blended.
- Place the batter in the pan and bake for 55-60 minutes, or a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then turn onto a wire rack and cool completely. Dust with powdered sugar or glaze.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/