Banana Oat Muffins
Write a review
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 egg
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray muffin cups with non-stick spray or line with paper liners.
- Combine Sue Bee Honey, egg, milk, applesauce, banana and oats; let stand five minutes.
- Stir together remaining ingredients. Add egg mixture to dry ingredients all at once; stir just until moistened.
- Spoon into pan; bake 18 to 20 minutes.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/