Write a review
- 1 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon orange rind
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 large oranges
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add all wet ingredients in a blender and mix for 15 seconds.
- Add the blended ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a well-greased bread pan and place on middle rack in preheated oven.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes.
- Insert toothpick to test for doneness (it should come out clean).
- Cover the loaf with foil if it is starting to brown too quickly on top.
- Let cool for 30 minutes and then enjoy.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/