Banana Split Smoothies
Write a review
- 1/8 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened sliced fresh strawberries
- 5 ice cubes
- whipped topping
- chocolate syrup
- maraschino cherry
- In a blender, combine the Sue Bee Honey, bananas, crushed pineapple, milk and strawberries; cover and process until smooth.
- Gradually add ice, blending until slushy.
- Pour into chilled glasses. Garnish with whipped topping, chocolate syrup and cherries.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/