Berry Good Morning Breakfast Casserole
Write a review
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 loaf white bread
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups milk
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Trim crusts off the bread and cut into cubes.
- Cut cream cheese into i/2 inch cubes.
- Spray a 13x9 inch baking pan with non stick baking spray.
- Arrange 1/2 of bread cubes in the bottom of the pan.
- Top with 1/2 of the cream cheese cubes, mixing the layers somewhat (you do not want smooth layers).
- Mix all berries together and pour on top.
- Top with remaining cream cheese and then ending with remaining bread cubes.
- In large bowl beat together remaining ingredients.
- Pour entire mixture on top.
- This can be frozen as is or baked at 350 F for 30 minutes.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/