Bread Bowl Chili
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 lb lean ground Beef
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 1 - 16 oz. cans chili beans
- 1 onion
- 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 loaves frozen bread dough
- Divide each loaf of dough into 3 balls.
- Place on greased cookie sheet, cover with towel.
- Let rise and bake according to package directions.
- When cool, scoop out center of each bowl.
- Brown ground beef and onion.
- Mix all ingredients in a 2-qt saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes or until desired thickness.
- Serve in individual bread bowls.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/