Breakfast Peanut Butter Balls
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/2-3/4 cup flake cereal
- 1/4 cup raisins
- powdered sugar
- In a medium bowl, mix Sue Bee Honey, peanut butter and dry milk powder until smooth.
- Crush cereal by placing in plastic bag and crushing with rolling pin or by hand.
- Add raisins and crushed cereal to peanut butter mixture.
- Mix thoroughly.
- With your hands, form into balls the size of a nickel.
- Roll in, or sprinkle with, powdered sugar, if desired.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/