Brie Topped Dijon Chicken Breasts
Write a review
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons meaux mustard
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 ounces Canadian brie cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine Sue Bee Honey, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, egg and pepper.
- Brush chicken with mustard mixture.
- Coat with bread-crumbs.
- Melt butter in large fry pan.
- Saute chicken until golden on both sides.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Cut Brie cheese into thin slices.
- Place on top of chicken.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and chicken is cooked through.
- To serve, mix Honey Dijon Sauce and spoon over each chicken breast.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/