Mix things up with this yummy salad that replaces the usual lettuce with broccoli and cauliflower. Top it off with toasted almonds, cranberries and the creamy lemon dressing, and you’ve got a flavorful salad that’s perfect for any time of the year!
Broccoli & Cauliflower Salad
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup real mayonnaise
- 1 medium head of broccoli
- 1 medium head of cauliflower
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup almond slices, toasted until golden brown
- Cut broccoli and cauliflower into small florets. Transfer to a large mixing bowl along with the cranberries and toasted almond slices.
- Stir together the honey, lemon juice and mayonnaise to make the dressing.
- Add dressing to the salad and stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/