Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 cups whole almonds
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup turbinado sugar
- Spread almonds on a shallow baking sheet.
- Place in cold oven and then set oven for 350 F and roast 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a medium saucepan heat Sue Bee Honey and butter over medium heat until boiling.
- Turn down heat to medium low and simmer for 2 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Add almonds and simmer for another 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer almonds with a slotted spoon onto a greased baking sheet and spread into a single layer and let cool slightly.
- In a bowl, toss almonds in sugar to coat.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/