Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 (385 ml) can regular evaporated milk
- 2 chai tea teabags
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- ground cardamom
- chocolate shavings
- Chill 1/3 cup of the evaporated milk in the fridge until very cold.
- Combine remaining evaporated milk, tea bags, water and Sue Bee Honey in a small saucepan over medium heat, simmer 5 minutes.
- Beat chilled 1/3 cup evaporated milk, sugar and vanilla until thick and frothy.
- Strain tea into warmed mugs.
- Spoon frothy mixture over top.
- Sprinkle with cardamom or nutmeg and chocolate shavings.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/