Chex Honey Crunch
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 6 cups Rice Chex
- 2 cups miniature pretzel twists
- 1 cup unblanched whole almonds
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Heat Sue Bee Honey, brown sugar, margarine and cardamom to boiling in 1-quart saucepan.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Spray large roasting pan with cooking spray.
- Pour measured cereal, pretzels, almonds and coconut into roasting pan.
- Stir in brown sugar mixture until evenly coated.
- Bake about 35-40 minutes at 300 F, stirring every 10-15 minutes.
- Add dried fruit for last 15 minutes.
- Spread on waxed paper or aluminum foil to cool and store in airtight container.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/