Chicken Breasts in Curry Honey Mustard Sauce
Write a review
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 4 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- Melt the margarine in an ovenproof pan.
- Add Sue Bee Honey, mustard, curry powder, cayenne pepper and cumin; mix well.
- Add the chicken breasts and make sure they are covered by the sauce.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours or more.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Remove from refrigerator and bake covered for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake 10-15 minutes more until done and juices run clear.
- Baking time will depend on the thickness of the chicken breasts.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/