Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 10-12 flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Saute chicken, onions and seasonings in oil.
- When chicken is done, stir in peppers, tomatoes and Sue Bee Honey.
- Continue stir-frying for several minutes.
- Place 1/2 cup of mixture in center of tortilla and roll up.
- Serve with picante sauce if desired.
- Makes 10-12 servings.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/