Chicken Wings With BBQ Sauce
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1 1/2 cups BBQ sauce
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- Cut off and discard wing tips. Cut each wing at joint to make two sections.
- Place chicken on the unheated rack of a broiler pan. Broil 4-5 inches from heat for 15-20 minutes, turning once. Transfer chicken to slow cooker.
- For sauce, combine Sue Bee Honey, BBQ sauce, mustard and worcestershire sauce, pour over chicken wings. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or on high for 1 1/2- 2 hours.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/