Chilled Strawberry Pecan Soup
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 2 cups apple juice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 ounces strawberry liqueur
- 1 pint strawberries
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup whole pecans
- 6 sprigs mint
- Puree in a blender the Sue Bee Honey, yogurt, apple juice, sour cream and strawberry liqueur.
- Puree half the strawberries in a food processor. Add to the mixture in the blender along with the finely chopped pecans. Puree all again.
- Pour the pureed soup into a large serving bowl. Add the remainder of the strawberries and the whole pecans and stir inches.
- Garnish soup with the mint leaves.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/