Chinese Chicken Bites With Dipping Sauce
Write a review
- 1/8 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 2 scallions
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 cup hot water
- Peanut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2-1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 cup flour
- 4 scallions
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Combine ingredients-chicken through pepper- and mix well.
- Pour peanut oil in a heavy skillet. Heat to medium high heat.
- Drop chicken mixture by teaspoonfuls into hot oil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and fry the chicken bites for 5 to 6 minutes or until golden brown, turning once. Drain on paper towels and serve immediately.
- In a small saucepan, saute scallions in the sesame oil for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer until flavors are incorporated.
- Simmer for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle in the flour and stir well. Adjust seasonings to taste. If the mixture is too thick, add a little hot water to make desired consistency.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/