Write a review
- 1 3/4 cups graham cracker or chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup melted margarine
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 8-ounce package semisweet chocolate
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese squares
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract or flavoring
- Mix all ingredients for crust. then press evenly onto sides of a 9-by-13-inch springform pan or a 10-inch pie pan.
- For filling, microwave 6 ounces of the chocolate for about 2 minutes, stirring after the first minute.
- In a separate large bowl, beat eggs, cream, Sue Bee Honey and vanilla until well-blended.
- Blend in cream cheese and melted chocolate.
- Pour mixture into crust and bake at 325 F for 45 minutes, until just set.
- While cooling, melt remaining chocolate and spread over the top of the cheesecake then chill until ready to serve.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/