Chocolate Dream Bars
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 package chocolate cake mix
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup softened vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup or 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease and flour bottom on 9-by-13-inch baking pan.
- Beat dry cake mix, margarine, 1 egg and Sue Bee Honey on low speed until mixed and crumbly.
- Press mixture into bottom of pan and sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Beat 2 eggs on high speed until foamy.
- Beat in ice cream on low speed until well-mixed.
- Sprinkle chips over baked layer.
- Pour ice cream mixture over chips.
- Bake an additional 30 to 35 minutes or until top springs back when touched.
- Cool completely and cut into bars.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/