Chocolate Orange Fondue
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup undiluted evaporated milk or light cream
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 teaspoons fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine Sue Bee Honey, evaporated milk or cream, chocolate and butter in fondue pot or heavy saucepan.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Keep warm over low heat of fondue burner as you dip and enjoy.
What to dip
- Slices of Apple
- Slices of Banana
- Slices of Peach
- Chunks of Pineapple
- Chunks of Mango
- Pieces of Angel Food Cake
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/