Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cookies
Write a review
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1 can chocolate fudge frosting
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Beat together peanut butter, Sue Bee Honey, egg, salt and all but 1/3 cup frosting.
- Mix in flour (dough should be slightly sticky).
- Form into 1-inch balls and roll in sugar.
- Press flat with a fork or glass on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 7 to 10 minutes.
- Makes about 4 dozen cookies.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/