Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 4 cups oats
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup raw unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 1/3 cups dried cranberries
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Combine all ingredients except cranberries in large bowl; mix well.
- Spread evenly in 15x10-inch jelly roll pan.
- Bake 40 minutes or until golden brown, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Remove granola from oven; stir in cranberries. Cool completely in pan.
- Store tightly covered up to 2 weeks.
- For Gift Giving: Spoon granola into airtight glass or plastic jars, canisters, cellophone gift bags (tie closed with ribbon) or empty oatmeal tubes. Ahead of time, paint designs on jars with paint markers or sponges and paint, cover oatmeal tubes with gift wrap, or decorate gift bags with holiday stickers.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/