Cinnamon Honey Pancakes
Write a review
- 2/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix the rest of the Sue Bee Honey, eggs, vanilla, milk and vegetable oil.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients; mix well.
- Using a 1/4 cup measure, pour batter on a hot, greased griddle or frying pan.
- When bubbles form around the edges, flip. Continue frying until lightly browned.
- Top with butter and your favorite syrup.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/