Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup nuts
Chocolate drizzle ingredients
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 teaspoons shortening
- Heat oven to 325 F.
- Grease a 12-inch round pizza pan or a 9-by-13-inch pan.
- Mix the first 8 ingredients until well-blended.
- Stir in peanut butter chips, chocolate chips and nuts.
- Spread dough, which will be sticky, in prepared pan to within 1/2-inch of edges.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve as is, frost and decorate or drizzle with chocolate drizzle*.
- *To make the chocolate drizzle, microwave the chocolate chips and shortening for about 1 minute, then mix well until the chips are melted.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/