Cool Lime Pear Salad
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 29-ounce can pears, drained with juice reserved
- 1 3-ounce box lime gelatin
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup quartered maraschino cherries, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Blend 1/4 cup Sue Bee Honey into 1 cup pear juice and heat until boiling.
- Dissolve gelatin in the mixture.
- Mash pears.
- Beat softened cream cheese and pears into gelatin.
- Refrigerate until cool and syrupy.
- Fold in whipped topping, lemon juice, cherries and pecans.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Serves 6-8.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/