Cranberry Spinach Salad
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 (10 ounce) package fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup dried craisin
- red onion red onion
- 4 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1. Wash and dry spinach.
- 2. Divide evenly among four salad plates.
- 3. Top each with approximately 2 Tbsp. craisins and onion slices.
- 4. Combine dressing ingredients in a small glass mixing bowl using a wire whisk.
- 5. Heat in the microwave on High for 1 minute or until warm.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/