Cranberry Spinach Salad
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 (10-ounce) package fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- red onion
- 4 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Wash and dry spinach.
- Divide evenly among four salad plates.
- Top each with approximately 2 tablespoons of dried cranberries and onion slices.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small glass mixing bowl using a wire whisk.
- Heat dressing in the microwave on high for 1 minute or until warm.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/