Sure, tomato soup out of the can is good, but what’s even better? Our Creamy Honey Tomato Soup! Sweetened with a little Sue Bee Honey and spiced with a little bit of hot sauce, this is the perfect soup to pair with a tasty sandwich for lunch!
Creamy Honey Tomato Soup
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 cans (14 1/2 ounces each) crushed tomatoes in puree
- 1 cup cold water
- 3/4 to 1 teaspoon of hot sauce
- 1 1/2 cups half and half
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Pour tomatoes in a large saucepan. Add half and half, along with 1 cup of cold water.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Add Sue Bee Honey and lower heat to medium.
- Cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly; add hot sauce and one teaspoon of salt, cook 2 minutes longer.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/