Crispy Baked Bananas
Write a review
- 1/8 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 1/2 cups post Honey Bunches of Oats cereal
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 small ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup thawed Cool Whip Topping
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line 15x10x1-inch baking pan with foil; set aside.
- Mix crushed cereal and the cinnamon on large plate.
- Pour Sue Bee Honey onto second plate.
- Roll each banana piece in honey, then in cereal mixture until evenly coated. Place in prepared baking pan.
- Bake 15 minute or until bananas are soft. Place two banana halves in each serving dish. Top evenly with the whipped topping.
- Jazz It Up - Mix 1/4 cup shredded coconut with the crushed cereal and cinnamon before using as directed.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/