Curried Butternut Squash Soup
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 6 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 (2 1/2 lb) butternut squash
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 medium onion
- plain low-fat yogurt plain low-fat yogurt
- Heat oil over medium heat in a 6qt stockpot.
- Add onions and garlic and saute until soft, about 6 to 7 minutes.
- Add squash, broth, curry powder and salt and pepper and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until squash is tender, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in Sue Bee Honey and butte. Puree until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Ladle into serving bowls and add a dollop of yogurt.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/