Dark Chocolate Honey Fudge
Write a review
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2-12 oz packages semisweet chocolate chips
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Butter or spray a 9x9-inch baking dish.
- Melt chips, milk and Sue Bee Honey over medium heat in a 2-qt. saucepan, stirring constantly, just until chips are melted.
- Do not overcook or chocolate will scorch.
- Remove from heat and stir in nuts and vanilla.
- Cut into 2-inch pieces.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Makes about 1 pound of fudge.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/